Maths — No Problem! Schools
We will soon be announcing the list of Maths — No Problem! Schools, institutions who will help us provide leadership and support to other schools on their journey towards teaching maths for mastery. These schools will demonstrate their outstanding implementation of the Maths — No Problem! approach whilst also benefiting from ongoing support and development.
Need To Know
- Maths – No Problem! schools exemplify best practice in Singapore Maths teaching
- They receive formal recognition of their leadership and expertise in maths teaching
- Maths – No Problem! schools receive ongoing support and development to maintain standards
- They offer open days and consultancy services on behalf of Maths — No Problem!
- Your school will be recognised and promoted by Maths — No Problem! for its best practice maths teaching.
- The opportunity to raise your school’s profile by participating in research projects, videos, case studies and speaking engagements.
- Full support and endorsement of your school’s maths teaching, including an approved status logo for your website.
- Benefit from complimentary training places for two staff members to attend In-Depth Mastery Courses with a practitioner from Singapore, plus one free place at the Annual Mastery Conference.
- An opportunity to hold chargeable Maths — No Problem! open days and consultancy services to other schools on our behalf.
- Annual support and observation visit by a Maths — No Problem! training consultant and peer-to-peer support from other model schools.
Announcing Our New Model School Programme
Who better to provide support to schools embarking on their journey towards maths teaching excellence, than schools which have already mastered it? The Maths — No Problem! approach is gaining momentum and so we will soon be announcing a list of schools to act as regional support centres, to offer paid leadership and consultancy services to other schools in their area.
Why Become A Maths — No Problem! School?
As well as recognition for your school’s excellent maths teaching, there are many other benefits to becoming a Maths — No Problem! School: