Fully Aligned With The National Curriculum
Primary Maths Series
Our Primary Maths Series is a child-centred approach, which is fun to teach, using physical resources, problem solving and group work. The series is fully aligned with the national curriculum.
How Maths — No Problem! Textbooks Can Support Mastery Teaching And Improve Teacher Confidence
Need To Know
- Bulk discounts on the Primary Maths Series textbooks and workbooks
- Discounted annual subscription* to the Singapore Maths Training Academy
- Includes subscriptions to the online Teacher Editions
- Free Singapore Maths Parent Support Videos
- We cater for small and mixed-age classes so that you only pay for what you need
Developed By Experts In Singapore
Our Primary Maths Series is adapted from the New Syllabus Primary Mathematics Series published by Shing Lee and approved by the Ministry of Education in Singapore. The series consultant in Singapore is Dr Yeap Ban Har who is a world-recognised expert in maths teaching.
This Primary Maths Series is being used in Maths Hubs as part of the Textbook Project run by the National Centre for Excellence in Teaching Mathematics (NCETM). Their evaluation reports that 9 out of 10 schools participating in the project had seen improvements in teacher subject knowledge and pupil attainment.
Source: NCETM Maths Hubs Textbooks Project Year 1 Report, September 2015