The Maths — No Problem! mission
We believe that every child can master an understanding and love of maths with the right kind of teaching and support.
Our mission is to improve the standard of maths education by providing world-class textbooks, teaching resources and professional development based on the transformational teaching methods developed in Singapore.
The Confident Maths Teacher Conference featuring Dr Yeap Ban Har
London, May 13th
Our Singapore Maths conference brings together global experts, teachers and mathematicians with real insight in how to teach maths with confidence.
- Inspirational speakers including Dr Yeap Ban Har, Dr Hannah Fry and Simon Singh MBE
- Informative UK case studies and panel debates
- Specially commissioned research about attitudes to maths
- Report on our teacher exchange trip to Singapore
Introducing the new 2014 English National Curriculum Series from Maths – No Problem!
The Maths – No Problem! primary school series, using the mastery teaching approach from Singapore, has been created specifically for children living in the UK.
Aligned to the 2014 English National Curriculum for Maths, the series is used as part of the NCETM’s Maths Hub programme.
Provides all the elements that teachers need to teach maths mastery with confidence:
- Textbooks and workbooks that allow teachers and pupils to explore and master each topic in depth.
- A web-based teachers’ guide which provides everything you need to plan a lesson.
- Support videos for teaching assistants and parents.
- On-demand video training following Dr Yeap Ban Har’s 5-day intensive maths mastery course.
Choose the experts, choose Maths – No Problem!
The first to introduce Singapore teaching methods to the UK
We first introduced the UK to the concept of teaching maths mastery using methods from Singapore over 7 years ago. Since then we have trained thousands of teachers and helped hundreds of institutions, from small village schools to large academy chains.
First to publish a 2014 National Curriculum maths series
Using our long-held experience of adapting Singapore methods for UK children, we were the first to publish a primary school programme which is aligned to the new English National Curriculum.
Chosen by the NCETM and DfE for use in the maths hub programme
The NCETM and the Department for Education have chosen Maths – No Problem! to supply maths mastery books and training to schools across England as part of the maths hub initiative.